Monday, April 27, 2009

Racing Is Over, Time to Deep Sea Fish

After a two weeks of racing in the ARCA/REMAX touring series it's time to get back to FISHING. The High Cotton is ready for the upcoming Snapper season. We are right in the middle of Cobia fishing and have had some good trips with our largest fish coming in at 71 pounds. I hope we will have a few more shots at the flatheads this week.

I am looking foward to having the boss on board this week. He is planing on doing some grouper fishing. We will be using large live baits and fishing over natural bottom in deep water. This is truly deep sea fishing you never know what you will catch!
After that its a 12hr bottom fishing trip where we are going to fill the box for the Montgomery, AL. bunch. They told me they were ready to digg, I know I am. Call me if you are ready to do some fishing too!! 251-978-1467.

Capt. Chris

1 comment:

  1. My friend went on trip deep sea fishing, that was his dream trip and I'm so happy he was able to go. He had such a great time and it sounded like it was pretty successful. After he came home and told me about it, it made me want to go. http://www.doubleocharters.com

    ReplyDelete